3.17 WSDOT/Railroad Crossings

The developer shall obtain and make full payment for any permits required from Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) / railroad prior to constructing a water main under any highway or railroad tracks. The permit should be on behalf of the PUD. All requirements of the permit shall be met prior to acceptance of any construction. Requirements usually include boring with a steel casing for installation of the water main.