Application for Service may be completed over the phone or in person at Skamania PUD’s main office at 1492 Wind River Rd, Carson, WA
Upon acceptance by Skamania PUD, the application shall constitute a contract between Skamania PUD and the Applicant(s).
The following conditions apply:
- Only end-use consumers may apply for utility service; however, Skamania PUD may make exceptions at its sole discretion. Any exceptions must be authorized by Skamania PUD in writing.
- By acceptance and use of service, the Customer is subject to compliance with all Skamania PUD Policies and Procedures.
- The Customer is responsible for the payment of any unpaid balance. Skamania PUD reserves the right to terminate any service connection due to unresolved debt.
- The Customer is responsible for notifying Skamania PUD of a change in occupancy or responsibility for payment of service and is responsible for all services supplied to the premises until such notice has been received and processed by Skamania PUD.
- Skamania PUD may require valid proof of Customer’s right to occupy the residence prior to providing power, which may include a valid rental or lease agreement or property deed.
- Skamania PUD may disconnect service upon receipt of a Judgment for Unlawful Detainer from a landlord pursuant to RCW 59.12
Skamania PUD offers an Equal Pay plan (formally called the Budget Payment plan) to residential customers who have had an account with us at the same residence for at least 1 year, and who have a zero balance at the time they wish to enroll in the Equal Pay plan.
Upon the Customer’s failure to pay any account balances when due, or for noncompliance with Skamania PUD’s Policies, Skamania PUD has the right to terminate service until all sums due have been paid and/or any non-compliance with Skamania PUD’s Policies have been corrected.