During the scheduled site visit, a Skamania County PUD representative will determine the required equipment and length of wire needed to complete the line extension of which a fee estimate will be created. After the fee estimate has been generated, the customer agrees to the following:
- The price quoted is an estimate, any changes to the design might incur additional material/labor charges, of which will have to be paid in full prior to energizing service.
- The estimate is valid for 60 days of the date of the fee estimate.
- After payment has been made, the customer has up to 1 year for the PUD to perform the services itemized and for the price quoted.
- If services are not performed within 1 year from the date of the fee estimate, the PUD shall return the funds paid by the customer.
- If services have been partially performed and no additional work has been performed in over a year, the PUD shall return the unperformed portion of the estimate.
- If payment has not been made within 60 days, the PUD shall not be bound by the price quoted and the customer shall be required to obtain a new estimate of costs to perform the line extension.