Easements & Permits

Skamania PUD will determine if an easement or right-of-way permit is required to install the line extension. The following is required prior to energizing service:

  • All required easements and road permits must be executed and on file with Skamania PUD prior to construction.
  • Customer is responsible to obtain the appropriate building permits and if applicable National Scenic Area land use permits.
  • Customer must obtain the necessary signatures on easement forms prepared by the District and will return the easement documents back to the District (original documents only, no copies).
  • Easements may be required from owner(s) of all properties that District facilities will cross, in addition to the property being served.
  • Customer shall secure all necessary easements at the customer’s expense.
  • The District will apply for the right-of-way permit on the customer’s behalf and the customer is responsible for all fees associated with this permit.
  • No work in the right-of-way shall be performed until this permit has been secured.