Filing a Claim

If you have been injured or your property has been damaged and you believe Skamania PUD may have a responsibility to you, you must file a Claim for Damages Form in order for the PUD to determine its level of responsibility to you, the claimant.

A Claim for Damages form can be completed by using the form below, by phone, or in person at our office.

Submitting a Claim for Damages Form does not guarantee payment by Skamania PUD or its insurance administrator.  A claims adjuster will investigate the incident to determine whether the PUD has any liability according to applicable laws.

Claim for Damages Form

This claim is made by and for:

Date of incident (MM/DD/YYYY)(Required)
Approximate time of incident(Required)
Attach receipts and/or estimates
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 2 GB.
    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.